Green Canyon

The ride I probably did most frequently this last year was Green Canyon. The trail is located in North Logan, only about a five or ten minute drive from our place, and provides a quick, convenient, and fun ride.

I would probably rate the trail as an easy to intermediate for technical, and a lower intermediate for aerobic workout. Its a very popular trail and I don't think I've ridden it in any time of the year without passing several people (it is also an ideal camping site where my wife and I have had some fun overnighters). The trail is mostly singletrack, with a dirt road going about three miles up alongside it, although for one brief section there is no singletrack and you ride the dirt road for a short stint.

The pictures from this trail are taken from two rides, only one week apart. You can see on the first the beautiful fall colors, and then on the second snow all around and a more winter feel to it. Needless to say, I came home quite muddy, as did my bike. I also didn't make it very far up the trail the second time due to the mud, as well as it getting dark sooner.