Start of the Work Activity Hour

Dropping down a section in the Enchanted Forest
Wreck from an overly fast corner
At work they started a new thing called activity hour - patterned after some successful businesses.  Basically it is that we have a free hour a week to go do some type of physical activity.  Naturally mine was used for biking.  Used in conjunction with my lunch it gives some time for a decent ride.

On this inaugural activity hour I set out to do the Autoliv Trails again.  I didn't do much as I only shot down the Parkway to Riverdale and did the Enchanted Forest section.  It was a blast, rode it hard and fast, had one wreck from taking a corner too fast (resulting in a good long cut on my leg from a thorn bush), and discovered a section we missed last time that was super muddy and not really ridable.

Dropping down this portion you have to watch your head