Indian Activity Hour Part 2

Toward the top of the Indian Trail
The Rock Wall at the start
I took another work activity hour ride on the Indian Trail.  Got a bit further this time, and once again a great workout.  The funny part was that I had been playing with the suspension fork at work while talking to someone and had locked out my suspension, but totally forgotten about it when I went on the ride.  About half way down I started thinking to myself that it felt like my wheel was taking a bit more of a beating than normal - at that point I realized that my fork had been locked in complete compression and I had no travel anymore!  I guess that is how life is sometimes - we may be taking a beating or making life harder for ourselves than it should be, but if we look at the simple things, suddenly life can get a lot easier.  I feel some of those simple things in my life are prayer, scriptures study, spending time with family, and putting my priorities straight that make my life a lot more smooth of a ride.


Coming down on the Shoreline