Jardine Juniper

This is probably my favorite trail in the Logan area, based on what I've ridden so far. Its a steady hill climb all the way up, without much of a break in it, but nothing that isn't rideable at a steady pace.

This particular ride I did with my dad and my uncle Kerry. We did end up riding all the way to the tree. This particular time was later in the summer so the creek was dried up, but the first time I rode this trail it was running pretty high, so we couldn't ride through it, and instead used the wet logs tied together to form a bridge - quite the trick to keep balance going across while carrying a bike.

The tree is supposedly the oldest one in Utah, and there is an incredible view going down the mountain from it. The ride down to the tree is steep and loose. Going back down the trail is fast and fun - it flies by.