Virgin River Rim Trail

Our starting point
On day two of our Cedar City trip we biked the last 10 miles (a very approximate number at this point) of the Virgin River Rim Trail.  This was a fun trail with a lot of up and down winding on the trail through the course of it.  

At the beginning of our ride





This ride would have a small climb, level out, then drop down for a bit, and then kept repeating that cycle for the first section of our ride.




There were a ton of trees down on the trail




There were a ton of beautiful aspens that we were riding through

Near wreck - my cousin stopped at a fallen log and I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting him, which resulted in an endo.  The best part though was that he caught my bike before it completely flipped, I stepped out of my clips and stayed on my feet!


The last section, heading down a double track.