After rain ride

I went for a quick afternoon ride, after a week where we had got quite a bit of rain.  This particular trail ended up being pretty dry.  I finally discovered the northern end of this portion of Shoreline.  You only can go about 1.5 miles before the trail essentially disappears.  A blast as always though.  Perhaps the funniest part of this ride was as I was getting in the car to return home I realized that the key to our shed was no longer in my pocket - I had forgotten to take the lapel that had the key on it off my neck when I started riding, so had stuck it in my pocket with the end of the lapel hanging out.  As it turns out it had gotten caught on a branch as I rode by, so I turned around and rode a half mile back up the trail to find my keys hanging off a branch, suspended in the air in the middle of the trail!